COATING PRODUCTS OHZ e.K.
Managing Director: Dipl. Ing. Oliver Krull
Register Court/Number: Amtsgericht Walsrode, HRA 201408
Tel: +49 4795 957 1200
Fax: +49 4795 957 4050
Indication of source for images and graphics
Own | Fotolia: pramecomix (#114240288)
PRIVACY ACT POLICY
I. General Information
1. Area Of Applicability
This Privacy Act Policy provides information with regard to Coating Products OHZ e.K. (hereinafter referred to as “responsible party” or “us”) processing your personal data when using our website, our contact form, the download function, our newsletter and consent for advertising purposes.
2. Responsible Party For Processing Your Personal Data
Coating Products OHZ e.K.
Tel: +49 (0) 4795 957 1200
Fax: +49 (0) 4795 957 4050
3.1 EU Datenschutz-Grundverordnung – DS-GVO [BASIC EU PRIVACY ACT REGULATIONS]
The DS-GVO is the Basic EU Privacy Act Regulation (Ordinance (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, dated April 27, 2016 for the protection of natural persons when processing data, for free data communication and the repeal of guideline 95/46/EG).
The recipients are natural or judicial persons, authorities, agencies or other offices to which the personal data are disclosed, regardless whether it constitutes a third party or not. However, authorities potentially receiving personal data within the scope of and by investigative order pursuant to the Union Law or the Member State Laws are not considered recipients, the above listed authorities process these data in accordance with the applicable Privacy Act Regulations for the processing purpose.
3.3. Personal Data
All information referencing an identified or identifiable natural person, more specifically, the party involved, is considered personal data. A natural person is considered identifiable if this person can be directly or indirectly identified, particularly due to an assigned identification factor, such as a name, an ID-number, location data, or an online recognition factor, or one or more special characteristics which discloses the physical, psychological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person. Personal data may be a name, contact information, user behavior and banking information.
Pursuant to Article 4 No. 2 DS-GVO, processing includes all procedures implemented with or without the assistance of automated processes or any such process series corresponding to personal data, such as collecting, recording, organizing, sorting, storing, editing or modifying, as well as recalling, disclosing via transmission, distributing or any other form of provision, synchronization or linking and limitation, deletion or destruction.
3.5 Responsible Party
Pursuant to Article 4 No. 2 DS-GVO the responsible party is a natural or judicial person, authority, agency or other entity who solely, or in cooperation with others renders a decision regarding the purpose and methods for processing personal data.
II. Purpose and legal basis for processing your Personal Data
1. Processing personal data during the website visit
When you access our website and/or download informational materials from our website your browser technically transmits certain data to our webserver in order to provide you with the requested information. To enable your visit to the website, the following data will be collected, stored in a short-term manner and used:
- Date and time of the inquiry,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Contents of the request (specific page),
- Access status/HTTP status code,
- Respective data volume transmitted,
- Website, initiating the request,
- Operating system and interface,
- Language and browser software version.
We process the data listed for the following purposes:
- establishing a smooth connection process to the website,
- enabling the user-friendly use of our website,
- analyzing system security and stability, as well as
- for other administrative reasons.
The legal basis for processing the data is Article 6 Section 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our justified interest can be derived from the data collection purposes listed above. We will never use the data collected to draw conclusions with regard to your person. Use exceeding the above will be implemented explicitly in an anonymous manner. Due to the anonymization of this data, conclusions drawn to your person are not possible. The protocol data is stored for 14 days and will then be deleted, unless the data must be retained for a longer period of time on an exceptional basis to investigate an identified attack.
2. Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, test files which are saved on your PC and enable an analysis with regard to your website use. The information created by the cookie regarding the use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA. However, if the IP-anonymization is activated on this website, Google will abbreviate your IP-address within the member states of the European Union or other member states subject to the Treaty for the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the entire IP-address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator, Google will use this information to analyze your use of this website to create reports regarding the website activities and to provide other services corresponding to the website and internet-use to the website operator.
(2) The IP-address forwarded by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be linked to other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by activating the respective browser setting; however, we advise you that you may not be able to utilize all functions of this website to the full extent. In addition, you can also prevent transmittal of the data created by the cookie concerning the use of the website (incl. your IP-address) to Google, as well as data processing by Google by downloading and installing the browser-plug-in available under the following link: Install Browser Plug-in
(4) You can prevent data collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie preventing the collection of your data during future visits to this website will be placed: Deactivate Google Analytics
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the “anonymizeIp ()“ extension. This enables processing with abbreviated IP-addresses and excludes a correlation with specific individuals. The extent of the correlation of personal data collected to you as a person will be excluded immediately and the personal data will immediately be deleted.
(6) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve the aforementioned on regular basis. Based on the statistics derived hereof, we are able to improve our offers and design a more interesting experience for you as the user. With regard to the exceptional cases in which personal data is forwarded to the USA, Google has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 Section 1 PG. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(7) Information about the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Conditions of Use, Privacy Act Overview as well as the Privacy Act Policy.
3. Google reCAPTCHA
We use Google reCAPTCHA on our website to review and prevent interactions resulting from automated access such as so-called "Bots". This service is provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google“.
With the EU-US Privacy Shield certification Google guarantees compliance with the EU Data Protection Directives if data is processed in the USA. Additional information about the EU-US Privacy Shield is available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
This service enables Google to determine from which website you have sent a request as well as the IP-address you use in the so-called "reCAPTCHA entry window ". In addition to your IP-address, Google may collect other information required for the offer and guarantee of this service. Legal basis for this type of data processing is Article 6 Section 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Our justified interest is the security of our internet presence as well as prevention of unsolicited automated access in form of spam or similar.
Google provides additional information with regard to the general handling of your user information at https://policies.google.com/privacy
4. Using the Contact Form
You can contact us directly via the contact form provided on the website. You have the option to provide us with the following information in particular:
- First name (voluntary)
- Last name
- Address, Zip Code, City, Country (voluntary)
- Contact details (e.g. e-mail-address, telephone number)
We explicitly collect, process and use the information you provided via the contact form to process your specific request. Therefore, processing this data is justified in accordance with Article 6 Section 1 PG. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. If you contacted us via the contact form with the goal to enter a contract, the legal basis is derived from Article 6 Section 1 PG. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. The data is collected for the sole purpose of being able to process your request. The data collected during the sending process is required to prevent misappropriation of the function and to ensure our system security. The data will only be stored for as long as it takes to process the details of your request to your satisfaction, until the process is completed and the statutory retention obligations are satisfied.
5. E-Mail Inquiries
You may contact us via the e-mail address provided on our website. If you e-mail us, we collect, store and process information to the extent provided by you, such as
- your first and last name,
- your e-mail address,
- the contact data listed in the signature block,
- the content of your message and the
- attached files.
The data is processed only to the extent required for processing your request and corresponding with you. The legal basis for e-mail inquiries is derived from Article 6 Section 1 PG. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. If you contacted us via e-mail with the goal to enter a contract, the legal basis is derived from Article 6 Section 1 PG. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
The data will only be stored for as long as it takes to process the details of your request to your satisfaction, the process is completed and the statutory retention obligations are satisfied.
6. Informational E-Mails, Newsletter, Advertising Via Mail And/or Telephone
a) Informational E-Mails and Newsletter
You can subscribe to our newsletter and informational e-mails in which we inform you of our current interesting offers and new products by granting your consent. To register to receive our newsletter and informational e-mails, you must provide your e-mail address. We use the so-called opt-in procedure to verify your e-mail address. More specifically, upon providing your e-mail address, we will sent a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we request you to verify that you agree to receive our newsletter / informational e-mails. If you agree, we will store your e-mail address until you unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter / informational e-mails. Your e-mail address is stored solely for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. Providing additional data (title, last name, first name) is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. Beyond this, we will store the respective IP-addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose for storing this information is to verify your registration and if applicable, to resolve potential misappropriation of your personal data. The legal basis is derived from Article 6 Section 1 PG. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
You may revoke your consent and unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter / our informational e-mail at any time. You may unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided with each newsletter / our informational e-mail, via e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message via the contact information provided in the imprint.
b) MAIL AND/OR TELEPHONE ADVERTISING
If you would like to be notified of our current, interesting offers and new products as well as tradeshows via mail and/or telephone, we will require the following information from you:
- your first and last name,
- your mailing address, as well as
- your telephone number (for telephone advertising).
We will use the above information for mail and/or telephone advertising purposes only if you have granted your consent. The data is stored solely for the purpose to send you advertisements and/or contact you via telephone for advertising purposes.
You may revoke your consent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message using the contact information provided in the imprint at any time.
III. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
We are using external service providers (e.g. support, hosting- or analyses services) within the framework of the above listed data processing procedures. Amongst other things, these service providers have been obligated to comply with the adequate technical and organizational measures within the scope of contract processing (Article 28 DSGVO) and they are active in accordance with our directives. In addition, we will transmit your personal information only to the extent you have granted your permission, or if we are required by law. The data will be transmitted in accordance with Article 6 Section 1 PG. 1 lit. c DS-GVO (e.g. to the law enforcement authorities within the scope of a criminal investigation or the supervisory data protection officials).
IV. Deleting your Data
The data we have processed will be deleted, or processing will be limited in accordance with Articles 17 and 18 DS-GVO. Unless expressly otherwise specified within the framework of these Privacy Act Regulations, the data we have stored will be deleted if no longer required for the intended purpose or if deletion is in compliance with the statutory retention obligations. If your information is not deleted because it is required for other and legally permitted reasons, processing will be limited. More specifically, the data will be blocked and will not be processed for other purposes. This applies to data subject to storage for commercial or taxation reasons. Pursuant to the statutory regulations in Germany the retention period of 6 years according to § 257 Section 1 HGB (Commercial Code) (trading books, inventories, opening balances, annual financial statements, business documents, accounting receipts, etc.) as well as 10 years in accordance with § 147 Section 1 AO (books, drafts, status reports, accounting receipts commercial and business correspondence, relevant documentation for taxation purposes) shall particularly apply.
V. Your Rights
1. Rights of Parties involved
You have the right:
- to request information regarding your personal data we process pursuant to Article 15 DSGVO. In particular, you have the right to request information regarding the purpose of processing, the personal data categories processed, the recipient categories to which the personal data is, or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existing right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing, the origin of your data, insofar as we did not collect the aforementioned data, as well as the existence of automated decision making processes, including profiling and potentially specific information of its details;
- to demand immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored with us pursuant to Article 16 DSGVO;
- to deletion of your personal data stored with us, insofar as processing is not required for exercising the right to free speech and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to claim, execute or defend legal entitlements pursuant to Article 17 DSGVO;
- to request limited processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if processing is illegal, but you object to the deletion of data no longer required because you still need this data to claim, execute or defend legal entitlements pursuant to Article 18 DSGVO, or if you have filed an objection to processing pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO;
- to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, traditional and machine-readable form, or to request transmittal to another responsible party (right to data portability) pursuant to Article 20 DSGVO;
- to revoke your previously granted consent pursuant to Article 7 Section 3 DSGVO at any. This will result in us being obligated to cease processing of the data based on the previously granted consent;
- to file a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 DSGVO. In general, you may contact the supervisory authority responsible for your current residence or place of employment and
- to the extent we are processing your personal data pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to your personal data being processed pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO if reasons resulting from you present situation should exist or if the objection is with regard to direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right to object, which we will apply without requiring a special situation.
If you would like to exercise your revocation or objection rights, you may send your request to the following contact address free of charge.
2. Contact Person
Please use our contact form or contact us at the following address for your request concerning data protection:
Coating Products OHZ e.K.
Tel: +49 (0) 4795 957 1200
Fax: +49 (0) 4795 957 4050
VI. AMENDMENTS TO THESE PRIVACY ACT REGULATIONS
We reserve the right to update these Privacy Act Regulations as applicable. Updates will be published on our website. Amendment shall be effective from the date of publication on our website. Therefore we recommend that you visit this page on regular basis to receive information with regard to potential updates.